CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kaiser Chiefs Concert... Boring British Band


Went for my dose of British rock with my clients to the Kaiser Chief Concerts... Seriously I think its crap. I had totally NO IDEA of what they are singing nor why people like their crap music. Its boring, sounds abit force fed and most importantly it doesn't ryhme well. Blar Blar Blar... I'm an All American Rock Band kid since young. Guns and Roses, Staind, Smashing Pumpkins, Linkin Park, 3 Doors Down, Creed, Green Day, Kid Rock, Aerosmith, Pearl Jam... Come On! Commercialized or not, well I like the US bands more better. More energy, More Real Heavy Rock and much more emotions with pure energy and angst!


British bands are pretty melodramatic - I like that but they lack the capability to raise your adrenaline level. Very boring guitar play and stupid electric organ backgrounds. Oasis was good but rarely one sees another as capable with less arrogance.


The crowd ar Kaiser Chiefs are interesting - mostly ang mohs and of course expats which my customers are. I'm amazed there are alot of youngsters locals who are there. What shit are kids listening to these days? Some of my customers said they have the album, I'm like WHAT??? Its not even worth to be in my i-pod for free!!! I would nvr waste a track's time playing this in my car. Anyway, I'm someone who fail to understand the goodness of british rock.


But well, in memoirs of a boring concert experience, I took some pics of the kaiser cheifs concert while there....










Next time... definitely a Linkin park concert or a Nickelback, Disturbed performance, no British band!









0 comments: