CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Insanity, disturbance, lust and within...

Insanity, disturbance, lust and within...


Had done something today which I felt was wrong. Against God's wishes and an act of the devil within me. Then again, what's new? We are sinners... I hold fear in such actions and of repentance I'm. Fear has struck me after that, with prayers pleading for forgiveness.



Proverbs 5:15-21 Drink water from your own cistern, running water from your own well. Should your springs overflow in the streets, your streams of water in the public squares? Let them be yours alone, never to be shared with strangers. May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. A loving doe, a graceful deer-- may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love. Why be captivated, my son, by an adulteress? Why embrace the bosom of another man's wife? For a man's ways are in full view of the LORD, and he examines all his paths.


From the above verse, I had sinned... multiple times. With another's wife, I had. With different wives, I had. 2 of my ex were waiting for divorce. Not yet. Another is married. I seem to have incurred a curse this life. Many of my relationships were complicated and involved married or seperated ladies. Nothing came out of it except trauma, regrets and hurt.



Somehow, I seem to be very compatible with married ladies. Dun asky me why and I assure you I had never had that unkind agenda of taking such ill advantage. Many times, it was only after being together did I realise the consequences or the background of things.


Luke 16:18, NIV. "Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery." From this verse, even if I would to marry my ex, either one of them, I'm in adultery.



Thank god, I didn't. And thank god, I learnt. But in grave regrets, I did what was considered grave in the old testament and immoral in the new testament.





John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.










May God and the Holy Spirit forgive my sins and cleanse me of my impurity. Understand my sins, my addictions and my weakness. Behold thy mighty spirit of God, I cast my worries and disturbance upon you and my sins be washed away with your gracious love and forgiveness. I repent and confess before you, my lord. Amen!









0 comments: