CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Memories fly away on the wings of time

Life is like a collection of memoirs, experience whether pleasant or traumatic. Death is a certainty; The only variable are memories we carry with us after. Would you believe in after life? Although a christian, I do pray for none. Life is tiring and agonising, disturbing to me in fact.


Its ironic how people look at lives. What really matters after all this while? Looking back at my life, there has been too many lost moments... Moments where I'm lost, both literally and metaphorically. Moments where I have lost what i had and times I had lost precious moments.
Sometimes when I think back... time juz flies and with that memories too. Much are forgotten and scars left behind. U can't really plan too far ahead, thats what I realise after all these years.
Taking each day as it is, as if tomorrow never comes, as if today is the last.
Was looking back at some pics taken over the past few years... Each folder records a different milestone of my life. Its kind of funny when you look back at those pics. A rememberance of the moods, the situations, the shitty and crazy things we went through...
* Above: 2005 Xiaobai when I first got her, in her Mugen design track strips. With Jiashun, Zhishen and Seng below his house waiting to go Music Underground
* Below: Japanese Tattoo Done in 1998 of a Japanese Samurai Demon on the right hand and in 1999, a Japanese Dragon on my full back. Getting high, this pic is a classic...



* Left the bank in 2006: Moved into the technology business, 1st month in Firium Solutions. Xiaobai changed her outlook too. Totally toned down with a sporty look instead of the loud rally appearance, with pearl white paint and champion white rims.
Interestingly, in Firium all the sales people use Mac, including myself, not to mention Jonathan and Charles. Guess what, these pics are taken from my Macbook! Steve Jobs (Apple CEO) rocks! Below pic was actually taken during a regional sales meeting. See the sneaky and powerful camera capabilities of MacBook??



* My one and only visit this year to shashlik , the Russian restaurant notorious for their Alaska Bomb! I was really more obsessed with the smoked salmon if u ask...


* Funny thing this 2008 was that I actually began to enjoy fishing with Junxiao who brought me to secret places, illegal ones actually to catch tomans, seabass, catfish, horseshoe crabs and crabs



*2008 Sep; Decided Xiaobai will stay with me for another 2 years. Was thinking of a more toned down image in the light of a Mark-X or maybe an accord. But she has gone through much with me. Ups and downs in my career, relationships and countless accidents when I'm drunk and not forget my chase with the local TP on SLE. Xiaobai, I know we had our differences @ times especially when u have such a low bodykit that scratches most of the humps in town







0 comments: